WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Papertrey Sets For SALE


Please email me at rubyslippers@neofast.net if you are interested in these as I read my email very frequently.

Background Basics Botanicals $16
Background Basics Tin Types $10
Background Basics Retro $16
Boxes, Bags, and Tags $10
Favor It Weddings $3
Garden Variety $16
Holiday Treats $16
Limitless Labels $16---SOLD
My Punny Valentine and Year Round Puns $13
Pond Life $16
Vintage Labels $16
Wise Owl and Bellies sets $19

Shipping is $2 for first set and $1 for each additional set. If you buy 10 or more sets, shipping is free. PayPal ONLY, please. Also, do not send paypal until we have emailed and verified it is still available.