WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

BOX FOR SALE

It contains 4 Color Box full size pads that are barely used along with full matching reinkers. Also, baker's twine in 11 colors, a new Huey mask and several other slightly used ones, 2 almost new Fresh Ink pads, 9 brand new stamps, the brand new Papertrey Limited Edition stamp set (unopened Sending a Big Thank You set), 2 Martha S. Punches, 2 SU Punches, embellishments, an embossing folder, dies, new template for small envelopes, brand new unopened Pop Dots, Emagination punch, new unopened Black Colorbox Pigment pad, plus a lot more. I figure this box has about a $200 value and most of it is new. I am selling it for $60 and that includes the priority shipping. If you want insurance, add another $1.75.

Email me at rubyslippers@neofast.net

No comments: