WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Martha Stewart and EK Punches for Sale



I need the space and these don't all get as much use as they used to. All are in excellent working order. What I am going to do is to put 8 in each flat rate medium priority box until I get 4 boxes filled. The boxes will be $45 each plus $12 for shipping. Insurance is an extra $1.70 if you choose to purchase that. Any sets that I have will go together to the same person (example is a corner and matching border set). If you will pay with PayPal, I will ship the very next business day.

Email me at rubyslippers@neofast.net if you are interested.

No comments: