WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Stamp Stuff FOR SALE

60% of the items are new or used once. Includes Cuttlebug items, dies, 6 used full sized chalk pads with new reinkers included, punch, about 20 or so small chalk pads and also small Palette Inks, baker's twine sampler with 8 colors included, and lots of misc. including SU die, new snowflake stamp, and all sorts of goodies.
The value is about $190 (if everything were new) and I am selling it for $40 plus $10 shipping (I will pay the additional shipping for it to go priority). Email me if interested. Paypal preferrred, but I will work with you on that. Insurance extra.

rubyslippers@neofast.net

No comments: