WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What I Like About My Stamp Room

1. I like that I have lots of counter space at 2 different heights. I have an area to stand and an area to sit and that makes a huge difference for my back.

2. I love, love, love the library drawers to hold pens, paper scraps, etc.

3. I like that I painted it yellow.

4. I love that my gray counters (speckled with black) don't show dirt.

5. I love that I got the drawers that roll and close themselves completely.

6. I love that I got white cabinets so they reflect light.

7. I love that my main work area is under a window.

8. Medium wood color flooring is so easy to sweep and wipe up.

9. That it looks out over the backyard.

What I would change if I won the lottery-
-better night time lighting
-bigger room (in my dreams)
-one more AC vent for air flow
-more outlets spaced differently
-a couple of in the floor outlets
-a better way to hide TV/DVD cords
-a bit more closet space
-an area for a sink

No comments: