WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Huge Lot of Just Rite Stamps FOR SALE



10 trays including 4 sets of 95 pt. numbers, 2 sets 95 pt. Times Roman Letters, 2 sets 95 pt. symbols, 2 sets 50 pt. New Roman, 2 sets 25 pt. New Roman. Also 2 1/2" x 5 1/2" horizontal purple rectangle stamper, 1 1/2" x 3 1/2" horizontal purple rectangle stamper, 1 1/2" x 5" vertical gray stamper, 1/2" x 5 vertical gray stamper, and 1 5/8" round purple stamper.

70% are completely unused and the rest lightly used. Paid $160 new, will sell whole lot for $65 plus $5 shipping, insurance extra. Email me at rubyslippers@neofast.net If you are willing to use Paypal I will ship the very next business day.

No comments: