WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Updated Nestie/Cuttlebug Storage Photos




Alicia, a regular reader asked if I was still storing my Nesties on my cupboard doors and so I decided to take pictures. In my stamp room we had a closet. When our sons moved out into their own home I had room downstairs to store off-season clothing, giving me this closet for stamping things. The second photo is my Cuttlebug folders stored in Martha Stewart recipe holders. The first photo shows a cork bulletin board where I stapled magnetic sheets (magnetic vent covers from Bed, Bath, and Beyond--sturdy and very strong magnet). As you can see I will need to add another board at some point. It is really nice because I can leave a big mess in that area and just close the doors on it, making my stamp room look clean.

No comments: