WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Friday, August 13, 2010

I Just Cannot Buy It All, But--



I can find ways to make do. If you saw Nichole Heady's Papertrey Peek today, your reaction was probably like mine! --So cute!! I did not buy the jars when they were released but the fall/Halloween fillers are so cute. Then I remembered that I did have a jar in my collection somewhere and set out to find it. Yep, I had a jar, spiders, and Nesties to make a label. I added the PTI tickets and came up with something that made me happy. This does not mean I might not buy some of the jar accessories at some point, but I have dedicated myself to making "close enough" rather than buy it all!

No comments: