WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas from Our House!



Note: I have had several e-mails. Yes, the walls are a very pale yellow, nearly cream colored. Yes, the tree is artificial. Yes, the floor is Pergo and we totally love it--so easy to keep clean. No, the sofa is not an antique but is a custom made set that is a replica of an antique set. We purchased it in Portland years ago with a matching love seat and 2 wing back chairs. The area rug is from an online store called A Touch of Class. I have purchased 4 area rugs from them and love them all. The merganzers on the beams are ones I made years ago when I was doing a lot of wood carving/painting. Click on the photo if you wish to enlarge it. Thanks for all the compliments. We built this house ourselves (and did much of our own designing) 28 years ago.

No comments: