WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Lots of Ribbon for Sale

I have several packages each containing over 100 yards of various ribbon. The are each approximately one yard or longer with some having up to 8 or 9 yards. Many are pieces of ribbon I purchased for $2-3 a yard planning to do something and never did. Others are leftover ends of rolls, etc. There is quite a variety. A couple of the packages contain some actual rolls of ribbon. I have decided to pare down my ribbon collection by 75%. I just have too much that does not get used. I am selling these packages for $16 plus $4 shipping each. Email me at rubyslippers@neofast.net if you are interested in them.

No comments: