WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Who Thanks You?



My dear friend Heather knows how difficult eliminating chocolate from my life will be. She showed up last night with Carob Chip cookies. What a treat for a woman going through withdrawal. I honestly did not think about them being carob instead of chocolate at all.

I made this card to mail to her. The branch, owl, and sentiment are from CHF. I masked the "loves" from the center of the sentiment and replaced it with "thanks" and inside it says "I do!" The brown houndstooth tree trunk is from SU. Paper is SU Cool Carribean and Taken with Teal--one of my very favorite combos.

No comments: