WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Frustrated with Incorrect Sentiments

Anyone else feeling frustrated to receive stamps only to discover they are missing punctuation or spelled incorrectly? Sitting before me I have the following stamps: "Your a Great Friend", "May All Your Weed's Be Wildflowers", and "Wishing You Alot of Fun on Your Birthday". Then I noticed just tonight, that the new MFT sentiment says "Lets Dish Some Dirt". I can easily write in the apostrophe, but it bothers me it is not there. On the first example I gave, I just will cut off the first 2 words. On the second I will use the exacto to remove the apostrophe. On the third I am not sure what to do with "alot" to make it "a lot". I am quite capable of typos and making mistakes in daily life, but you would think before something is sent to a manufacturer that they would do some proofreading.

No comments: