WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Monday, April 21, 2008

RAK from Trish D



What a wonderful surprise arrived in my mail today. Trish is a GW and blogger friend for years. She has a reputation of being a real sweetheart. She sent me this wonderful card and all these special goodies to cheer me up along with her get well wishes. Thanks so much, Trish, it really did brighten my day. LOVE that blue ribbon and have very little in that shade that I have been hoarding. If you would like to visit Trish's blog, just click the link of this post and it will take you right there. She is on my favorites and on my Google Reader!!

No comments: