WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Waxy Cuttlebug is the RAGE!

Run a piece of wax paper through your CB inside a CB embossing folder.

Stamp your chosen images in black stazon on glossy cardstock.

Then make a stack (after the stazon has dried) of from the bottom up: a piece of computer paper, your cardstock layer with the images on it, the wax paper, another piece of computer paper and then hold your hot iron on top of that sandwich.

The cardstock will now have a wax imprint in the design on your CB folder. Sponge across it with various inks and VOILA!

I will post some examples when I find my camera (or the person who I think has it, LOL!).

No comments: