WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Ribbon Holders--free!



This is how I make the ribbon holders as seen in the photo with the ribbon above this photo. I use the SU designer punch (did one in paper so you can see) and a hole punch. I use the clear plastic packaging that so many things come in these days. I have more of it than I can ever use from computer cartridge, cuttlebug folders packaging, etc. This is the stuff that we curse when we cannot get the items out of the package without cutting the package apart. The rings are 6 for 88 cents at Walmart. I used an old spring loaded curtain rod to hold everything.

No comments: