WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tool Review

Yes, I know it has been a long time since I have answered readers' questions and I really do have them and will take care of that soon. I am going to answer a recent one asking me to rate the tools I use. So here goes:

ATG Gun: It is my absolute favorite tool. Easy to use and saves me loads of money. This glue tape runner is wonderful and the adhesive sticks like nothing else.

Cropadile: I got mine half price and played with it a bit. I could live without it though. Nice for punching holes in metal and for embossing dots once you figure out the pressure--that was really frustrating. Wouldn't buy another.

Nestablilities: I really do love them. I have ovals, circles, and rectangles full sets. I never got the square ones as I never found a time when I needed them. I really do use them for cutting lots and dry embossing some.

Cricut: I just got this gift last week. I have only played with it a little. The verdict is still out for me, but I think my students will enjoy the products you can make.

Cuttlebug: If mine fell apart tomorrow, I would go right out and buy another right away. It ties with my ATG gun for sure.

Fiskars Rotary Cutter: Mine is at least 10 years old and I love it. I have not found another cutter I like nearly as well.

Memory Slot Punch Tool set: Love this. I love being able to punch in the middle of something.

No comments: