WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Lots of NEW and a little Used Stuff

I have an $8.95 flat ship box crammed full with lots and lots of brand new things and some used. There are punches, stamp sets, loads of great unopened embellishments, eyelets, ribbon, etc. There are several brand new SU sets that are duplicates, etc. I am cleaning out my stamp room again and some of this is duplicate items. I am great for buying 2 of something, and I have decided that anything I have 2 of and I have not used the first, has to go. Very few of the stamps have been opened, much less used. There are woodmounted and clear sets in the box. I have been cleaning off and on and these are things that I didn't have the heart to part with the first and second times through since I started this project in February, so this stuff is kind of "cream of the crop" of the stuff I am finally parting with. The box is worth at least $150 if you bought the stuff new. I am selling it for $40 plus the postage. Insurance is extra. Email me if you are interested. I may have 2 boxes before the day is over. Email is rubyslippers@neofast.net

No comments: