WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Saturday, May 3, 2008

How Do I Keep Track of My Images?

I have a list of reader questions and will do them one at a time as I find the time. I got really behind and plan to get caught up.

Anyway, to answer the question, I stamp every stamp on a baseball sized piece of cardstock. I put them in a notebook filled with baseball card pages. I have dividers between sections (flowers, animals, Christmas, words, bugs, etc.) When I sell or give away a stamp I pull the card. It is the best system I have come up with.

Also, for my Papertrey stamps, I just print the page with the picture of the set from their sight and all of those go in my PTI notebook.

No comments: