WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Saturday, May 3, 2008

KS Hydrangea using fewer inks



I have found that I don't have to use a different color ink for each of the 4 steps of the hydrangea. Tapping Off (which I will call TO and I will call not tapped off, full strength FS) gives you a perfect way to layer shades. For the hydrangea starting with the first layer and working up to the fourth, I used: SU Pretty in Pink TO, SU Pretty in Pink FS, SU Pink Passion TO, and SU Pink Passion FS.

I did the same thing with the leaves using Certainly Celery for the first 2 layers and then I used Old Olive FS for the last.

The vase is Cool Carribbean TO, Cool Car. FS, Black TO and Black FS.

No comments: