WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Vendor Praise

I got my smARTworks stamp order today (see link at left). They came very quickly, the prices were very good, I got one stamp at 1/2 price AND I got six little snow theme stamps as a thank you gift. They are adorable mittens, snowflakes. snowman, etc. The rubber is deeply etched and the impressions are fabulous when you stamp with them. They were nicely packaged and shipping was under $2 for a number of stamps. Watch my blog for some cool vintage images. These are just itching to be used!

Also, they come in cellophane envelopes that are the perfect size to be reused for mailing cards!

No comments: