WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Do NOT Buy a Ribbon Ironing Tool

I am starting to see these online and in stores. You probably already have a curling iron and it works beautifully. Just heat and run through. If you don't have a curling iron, you can get a simple one for under $5 instead of paying $15 for the Ribbon Iron!

5 comments:

ReneeK said...

You can also CAREFULLY run your ribbon over a hot lightbulb! (I have naturally curly hair so no need for a curling iron - LOL!)

Renee K

Shellie Shufelt said...

Darn - your post was about 2 months too late! hee hee I got rid of a large bag of assorted single pieces of ribbon because they were all wrinkled - had I only known to use my curling iron! Next time I'll know! :)Shellie

Cheryl KVD said...

Thank you!! I really wanted one, but now I don't have to!!! I have several curling irons that haven't been used in years. AWESOME!!
Cheryl

Elaine said...

well dang it, I bought it from Joanns and already pulled the packaging out and tossed it!! It wasn't much, but yep, I should have looked for a curling iron!!! Rats, rats, rats!

Pearl said...

just a little too late....darn it
:(