WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Friday, November 16, 2007

Answering Questions

Q-Which ATG gun do you have?

A-I have the red 714 and love the thing. I cannot say enough good about it.

Q-What do you think of your new Onyx Expressions stamps?

A-They were supposedly shipped last Saturday, but I still do not have them. They should have come faster than that I would think.

Q-Did you do any damage yesterday at Paper Trey?

A-No, I have enough letters and borders already and am just not that into monograms right now. I also have so many flower sets that I am trying to buy only the must haves. Instead I may consider the Crafty Secrets Vintage Christmas and I did buy some of the Green Grass stamps that are on sale. Ordered them this morning. I keep a wish list and after the PaperTrey release, if I don't spend my monthly budget there I get something on my list. I am also liking that new MFT snowman Dec. release.

Q-Are you getting lots of Christmas samples ready for us?

A-I love Christmas stamping and will be doing more this weekend. I kind of slowed off this week. VERY emotionally hard week at work and from 10 years experience I know that going into the holidays when working in a juvenile jail, a very rough month is ahead. I set my own teaching calendar and am starting my break a week early this year just for that reason. By mid-December last year, my doctor told me I was on the verge of clinical exhaustion. Believe me, I do not want to go there again this year. Anyway, my Christmas therapy, um I mean stamping, should pick up quite nicely since I only have a 3 day work week next week. Using glitter makes me happy so I will be getting happy a lot this week.

Q-What is your favorite designer paper?

A-I love it all, but right now I just cannot get enough of the 6 x 6 Basic Grey Figgy Pudding.

No comments: