WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Things I Will Save Money On

1-I do my own manicures and pedicures.

2-I color my own hair (not only to save money, but so I can do it when I want).

3-Jewelry. I have no desire to have expensive items that I would feel horrible losing.

4-Sunglasses. I only wear them in the car and have to cut the bow off one side halfway to allow for my hearing implant.

5-Purses. I can always find ones I like that are not hundreds of dollars.

6-I don't drink coffee, have a cell phone, have cable TV. None of it matters to me.

7-I have no problem driving an older car as long as it is reliable. It is just transportation to me.

8-Home decorating things. I am fine with Real Deals, Michaels, Hobby Lobby, and home made decor.

9-Fancy landscaping. If I were a rich woman I would hire it done, but it doesn't matter enough to me to make the effort or spend the money.

10-Caller ID. Would rather spend the $14 a month on something else.

11-Most of my makeup comes from Walmart.

12-Eating out. I am fine with mid-range places like Applebee's, Olive Garden, etc. I find expensive food doesn't taste that much better and you have nothing to show for it after.

13-I am usually good with generic cleaning products.

14-Exfoliant. I find good old baking soda to work better than anything I have ever tried.

15-Massages. I have never had one that did not hurt and am not fond of the gooey lotions/oils.

No comments: