WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Some of My Favorite Things

A vendor I have recently ordered from several times who excels in customer service is iheartpapers.com

Current favorite brand of vintage items is Melissa Frances. Love her designs. October Afternoon is also near the top of my list.

My current favorite dies are a tie: Heartfelt Creations Window (but shipping was sloooow) and MFT doily die (shipping there really, really slow too).'

Embossing folders: Really in love with several from SU and from Tim Holtz.

Favorite Ribbon: actually it is twine for me right now and my favorite vendor is The Twinery--nice thickness and deeply colored. I also looooove May Arts diagonal candy cane ribbon from iheartpapers.com

Favorite digi vendor is Fred She Said.

Favorite glitters are Stampendous loose glitter and Stickles glitter glue.

Favorite white cardstock to color on: Gina K pure luxury

Favorite white cardstock to dry emboss: Papertrey

Favorite white cardstock for bases and layers: Georgia Pacific 110# from Walmart

Favorite colored cardstock: Papertrey

Favorite stamp companies: Papertrey, Waltzingmouse, Hero Arts, Memory Box, Artistic Outpost, and Red Lead (best vintage vendor I have found).

Favorite trends: tickets, doilies, vintage, birds, sheet music, baker's twine,

Favorite punches: Martha Stewart closely followed by EK Success

Favorite adhesive: still ATG gun for several years running

Favorite Glimmer Spray: I don't use the commercial ones. I mix rubbing alcohol and Versamark Frost reinker in a mister and have gone through 2 batches since Dec. 1!!

Favorite markers: Copics

Favorite stores: Craft Warehouse and the South Center Tukwilla Impress

Favorite Local store: Scrapbook Essentials

No comments: