WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Thanks for the Prayers

My eyes have moved from constant, almost unbearable pain to mild to moderate discomfort. I can actually forget about them for an hour or two now and then. I spoke with the doctor today and he feels I might be ready to try contacts early next week. My inflammation seems to be gone and now I am dealing with just pure dry eye. I still cannot see a bit, but he is going to fit me Thursday for driving glasses and they will be in on Monday. I can use them to get me through until my eyes settle down enough to get good quality back up glasses that include bifocals and all the bells and whistles I will need. They are replacing my current glasses free of charge because I am under warranty so I will only be out about $500 total with glasses and contact replacements. Progress feels wonderful.

No comments: