WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Monday, December 17, 2007

Penny Black Background Stamp



The background is Adirondack Pesto Ink on Old Olive SU cardstock. The trees and sentiment are Penny Black stickers which coordinate with Penny Black stamps. I just layered them onto colored cardstock to make them stand out. I believe the trees and sentiment used to be available as stamps but retired. I found the background scrollwork border (I just lined it up and repeated it) in a sale bin at Apropos stamp shop in Spokane, WA a couple of years ago. Got the stickers there too. I added tiny bits of clear Stickles here and there on the trees. Very simple and easy card! Also, I used a Krylon Gold marker along the top and bottom edges.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I like this. I like the font of the words and the trees are cool..