WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Copic Markers? I Don't Get Them

I finally had a chance to actually try these markers in an art store. They were in a package of 12 markers for $71.95. I expected them to be fabulous! I honestly could not tell a bit of difference between them and the Tombow markers I have used for years. They streak the same way and layer the same way. I won't be buying what appears to be a case of the emperor's new clothes.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Love the honesty!

Anonymous said...

I'm really happy to know that there is at least one thing that I don't need to run out and buy. Thanks for the tip.
KateD from Gingerwood

Alyce said...

When I first got them, I was very disappointed. I thought it looked like kindergarten work. But then I took a class and now I love them. There are a few tricks to get the great look.
To not get streaks, go over the are with the colorless blender before using color.